The Falls Landing Mixed-Use development Project will transform approximately 8 acres of underutilized land into a vibrant,
mixed-use space in historic downtown Jeffersonville, Indiana. The Jeffersonville Redevelopment Commission is seeking proposals for the best use and development of the area to include commercial, retail, residential with an arts and cultural component. Located in the historic downtown area, the land is connected to the Big Four Pedestrian Bridge and Park Plaza, which connects
Jeffersonville to Louisville, Kentucky. The objective of the Falls Landing Mixed-Use Development Project is to transform vacant land into a vital, urban fabric of the city with a diverse range of retail and other commercial uses.
- Developers are permitted to respond as individual entities or as teams.
- Developers are permitted to respond to a single site, subset of sites or the entire project.
- Proposals are due May 29, 2013. This submission deadline will not be extended.
- Developers are encouraged to review all public documentation in order to prepare their proposals.
- Developers will be invited to make presentation at a public meeting.
Click HERE for more details, the RFP and other documents.