You’ve asked and now they’re back! Mayor Mike Moore launched the return of the dumpster drop-off. Every Thursday, eight dumpsters will be placed in different neighborhoods around Jeffersonville. They will be picked up on Monday morning.
MAY 19 – MAY 22:
- Franklin Commons – 225 Mechanic Street
- Rose Hill – Fort Street
- Kingsfield – Scott Drive
- Port Fulton – 301 Jefferson Street
- Whispering Oaks – Hillview Drive
- Whispering Oaks II – 21st Century Clubhouse and 6021 Jillian Drive
- Fields of Lancassange – Haley Lane
MAY 12 – MAY 15:
- Northaven – 2011 Snyder Drive and 3012 Ridgeway Court
- Buttonwood – 1504 Nole Drive
- Capitol Hills – 1103 Presidential Place and 1006 Pennsylvania Avenue
- Steeplechase – 3206 Old Tay Bridge and 3401 Justinian
- Old Stoner – 5614 Bailey Grant Road
No commercial dumping, this is for residents only. Please don’t toss large appliances, tires, televisions, computers or paint in the dumpsters.
Check back for exact location updates on Tuesdays.