It’s been a busy year in the Planning and Zoning Department. Among many other things, this year Jeffersonville Planning & Zoning Department:
- reviewed plot plans for 300+ new single-family homes,
- approved the third largest building in River Ridge at 1.02 million square feet,
- removed 700+ linear feet of chain link and barbed wire fence fromaround the parking lot of the Howard Steamboat Museum,
- spoke to approximately 350 people at events around town inpreparation for drafting our new Comprehensive Plan, and
- worked with Louisville Grows and the Town of Clarksville to organize a large tree planting project in Claysburg and nearby neighborhoods in both cities.