Kim Calabro PHR, Human Resources Director | (812) 285-6405
Christine Geiser, Human Resources Generalist | (812) 280-3253
Connie Conen, Human Resources Assistant | (812) 280-3254
Amir Mousavi, Safety Manager | (812) 280-3805
Suite 336, City Hall | 500 Quartermaster Court | Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Hours: M-F, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. | Fax: (812) 285-6490 | Email
The Human Resources Department works with city department heads and the city’s police and fire merit commissions to ensure fair hiring, promotion and disciplinary practices throughout city government employment. The department administers programming relating to recruitment, testing and hiring, benefits and training.
The City of Jeffersonville is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or physical disability.
Many open positions are first posted internally, to allow existing employees the opportunity for growth and advancement. Once posted externally, job openings are published in The Evening News and may also be posted on this webpage, as well as in the Human Resources Office.
Applications for employment can be picked up at the Human Resources office. Applications are kept on file for one year and are accepted only when positions are open.
If you send your application electronically, please contact Human Resource Assistant Connie Conen at 812-280-3254 to confirm its receipt.
- Traffic, Lighting and Electrical Systems Technician – Deadline for application submission is open until filled.
- CDL Driver – Deadline for application submission is open until filled.
You have the option to complete an online application or download the PDF to be completed and returned to the Human Resources Department.
Online applications must be completed in one sitting as there is not a way to save and continue.
You will be emailed a copy of your application using the email you provide in the application.
- Online Civilian Employment Application | Civilian Employment Application Download
- Online Seasonal Employment Application | Seasonal Employment Application Download
- Internship Application Download
EMPLOYMENT RESOURCES & LINKS:
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
- Indiana Civil Rights Commission
- Indiana Department of Labor
- Public Employees Retirement Fund
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Worker’s Compensation Board of Indiana
HR ORDINANCES & STATUTES